Re: cardbus not working on sparc64

On Wed, 6 Sep 2023, Julian Coleman wrote:

Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 22:24:12 +0200
From: Julian Coleman <jdc%coris.org.uk@localhost>
To: "[iso-8859-1] Björn Johannesson" <rherdware%yahoo.com@localhost>
Cc: port-sparc64%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: cardbus not working on sparc64

Hi,

see as well.  So, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the PCI bridge setup
or not - I can't find any documentation that specifically mentions bus range
and bus number configuration for carbus bridges.  We probably need some debug
output of the configuration registers of the cardbus bridge to debug further.

Just tell me what to enable and I'll do a build-and-test run.

PS.
Since I can't rule over how that awful webmail works I created an sdf-account. Hopefully this will work better.
Feels nice using pine again. :)

herdware%sdf.org@localhost
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org