Re: cardbus not working on sparc64

> Hi,

> Can you send the psycho0 attach line (or even better, as Martin suggested,
> the whole dmesg)?  It should show "bus range 0 to 1" with root bus 0 and
> Cardbus 1 (the range might be larger if you have PCI cards with bridges
> like QFE).

Looking at the dmesg in the PR, I see:

  psycho0: SUNW,psycho: impl 0, version 4: ign 7c0 bus range 0 to 0; PCI bus 0

and:

  cardbus0 at cardslot0: bus 1

and checking the dmesg on the SPARCle, which also has Cardbus, this is what I
see as well.  So, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the PCI bridge setup
or not - I can't find any documentation that specifically mentions bus range
and bus number configuration for carbus bridges.  We probably need some debug
output of the configuration registers of the cardbus bridge to debug further.

Regards,

Julian