cardbus not working on sparc64

Hello

So I had this PCI cardbus card I put into my Sun Ultra 60 however cardbus seems broken on sparc64.
If I enable any cardbus cards in the config boot hangs.

https://twitter.com/herdware/status/1697737998601785450
https://twitter.com/herdware/status/1697742470564438156

Enabling cbb works fine but if it seems like if any cardbus cards are enabled in the config it hangs.
The second picture is the most information it ever gave me.

The card in question is:
cbb0 at pci0 dev 4 function 0: Ricoh 5C475 PCI-CardBus Bridge (rev. 0x80)
cbb0: cacheline 0x0 lattimer 0x10
cbb0: bhlc 0x21000
cbb0: interrupting at ivec 18
or without it configured:
Ricoh 5C475 PCI-CardBus Bridge (CardBus bridge, revision 0x80) at pci0 dev 4 function 0 not configured

Anyone running cardbus on sparc64?
/B