Re: cardbus not working on sparc64

Hi,

> So I had this PCI cardbus card I put into my Sun Ultra 60 however cardbus seems broken on sparc64.
> If I enable any cardbus cards in the config boot hangs.
>
> https://twitter.com/herdware/status/1697737998601785450
> https://twitter.com/herdware/status/1697742470564438156

The panic is odd.  There is a timeout on the SCSI bus and then a PCI bus
error.  It might be interrupt-related, or maybe the PCI bus configuration
is wrong for the Cardbus bridge.  I'm wondering about this because I had
to add PCI bus fixup for the SPARCle (also with psycho).

Can you send the psycho0 attach line (or even better, as Martin suggested,
the whole dmesg)?  It should show "bus range 0 to 1" with root bus 0 and
Cardbus 1 (the range might be larger if you have PCI cards with bridges
like QFE).

Regards,

Julian