Re: Firefox52 broken on NetBSD9.3 / pkgsrc-2022Q4

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 9:21 PM David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

> > > 'tis done, sparc64 only, the same as firefox52
> >
> > FYI, arcticfox runs (with SSP_SUPPORTED=no) on Alpha, too :) Compiling on
> > m68k now.
>
> That is good news - I've added SSP_SUPPORTED=no for alpha also (as I
> was in the area :)
>
> I'm _really_ curious to see how m68k goes....
>
> David

Hello David,

for arcticfox, you need to place the SSP_SUPPORTED=no
before
.include "../../mk/bsd.prefs.mk"

Currently you placed it after the .include.

I also tested this on a newly setup 9.3 sparc64 system. Without
disabling SSP, arcticfox it crashed directly after opening the program
window.

Regards,
Connor