Re: Firefox52 broken on NetBSD9.3 / pkgsrc-2022Q4

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 10:58:16PM +0100, Alexander Schreiber wrote:
> Next step is to build firefox with actual debug symbols so one can check
> exactly where that happens. Although I'm somewhat suspicious, given:

This is not as tricky as it sounds (but needs (compile) time and disk
space), here is a description how I used to do it:

	http://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/pkgsrc/debugging_firefox/

This should still work (and sorry I didn't do it for a while for firefox52
on sparc64, my main sparc64 desktop machine's hardware broke and I haven't
come around to fixing or replacing it).

Martin