Re: Anyone have working pre-v8 machines?

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 19:58:44 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Anyone here actually using a pre v8 machine?

I have an IPC which is currently OOS (the power supply needs to be
re-capped), and an SS2 (original board in a clone case).

The latter I could bring online on short notice, but it would probably
be happier with something like netbsd-5, and a C compiler that it can
actually run in 64 MBytes...

Cheerio,
Hauke

--