Re: Anyone have working pre-v8 machines?

Le mar. 5 avr. 2022 à 19:58, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> a écrit :
>  - we currently only support multiprocessor sparc machines with v8 cpus
>    (so the relevant barrierrs mostly reduce to nop on others)

Thinking about it - I'm not sure what 'currently' is, but 9.0 works on v7 SMP; I've successfully run it on a SS20 with a pair of SM100 (so 4 v7 CPUs) - although it was for kicks and after testing I went back to dual SM61.

See <http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc/2020/08/10/msg002268.html>

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau