Are we the last ones?

Hi all,

since now I have a comeback of love with all my SPARCs while updating
them.... I left them a bit just "turn on, compile, test, turn off" and
so suffered.
Are we the last current OS to support SPARC-32bit?

OpenBSD - stopped essentially when Miod Vallad "left"
MirBSD is essentially no more.. I am a bit lost there, but essentially
it used OpenBSD, also no SMP!
Linux - I don't know, I think there were issues,t hey were solved (I
remember testing them some years ago) but then all distributions dropped

Just curiosity.

Generally, Big Endian quality in software is suffering, I use PPC, it is
hard there on Debian...

I am mainly using my SPARCS for compiling software and finding these
bgus. SPARC is very sensitive about struct acces, uninitialized
pointers, it is a "bug hunter" :-P

Riccardo