Re: [NetBSD 5.99.23] kern_lwp cannot allocate memory

Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:58:35PM +0100, BERTRAND Joel wrote:
        I don't have librumpvfs in /lib or /usr/lib.

Ok, your userland is too old for this variant then - you will have to
finish a build.sh then, sorry.

./build.sh distribution is done without some difficulties, kernel 5.99.23 randomly enters in dead lock even system is idle. Keyboard was responding (input was echoed on console) but systems did not responding as if cannot fork anymore (or as if execve cannot be done). I have not more information, kernel does not panic and does not print any relevant information. I'm not sure that this bug is Hypersparc related because I have tested with Supersparc. If this deadlock occurs with both, it is easier to reproduce it with Hypersparc. Please note I have tested with SM71@75 and RT626@200.

        Here is t_lwpctl output for 5.99.23 UP kernel (5.99.24 userland) :

Root riemann:[/usr/src/obj/tests/kernel] > ./t_lwpctl

tcs-count: 1
tc-start: lwpctl
pctr = 0
pctr = 2
tc-end: lwpctl, passed

        For MP, I have :

Root riemann:[/usr/src/obj/tests/kernel] > ./t_lwpctl

tcs-count: 1
tc-start: lwpctl
pctr = 0
pctr = 2