Re: [NetBSD 5.99.23] kern_lwp cannot allocate memory

Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:08:37PM +0100, BERTRAND Joel wrote:
tc-end: lwpctl, passed

Ok, this is how it should be, no obvious bug here. Something strange is
going on - could you give me a quick receipe how to reproduce the problem
locally? I'll update my dual SS20 and try to debug it...

It is very strange. My userland was a 5.99 (bug I don't remember exact version, I have installed current from tarfile and build it from a NetBSD 4.0.1 some time ago...) and this SS20 randomly hanged on thread allocation (in perl) and somewhere in fork() (or execve). I have rebuilt an recent userland with some difficulties due to these bugs and install it. For yesterday, same workstation is building xsane with all dependencies and another huge application without any trouble. I suppose there was a bug somewhere in my old userland.

For yesterday, this SS20 runs with GENERIC.MP kernel like a charm. I do not try to add more processors because I do not see any significatif change for my last experience (panic with dual SM71, reset with dual RT626).

        Regards,

        JKB