Re: [NetBSD 5.99.23] kern_lwp cannot allocate memory

Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 03:39:50PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
Heh, ok. So this behaviour is explained by libpthread optimizing for the
single CPU case - but we still need to find out if the test case is buggy
or not.

Actually in the "already used" case I was thinking of the error would be
EINVAL instead of ENOMEM.

Could you try to run the test case in /usr/tests/kernel/t_lwpctl please?
(just run the program manually, it only outputs very few lines)

        I'm building new userland. Do you want output with UP or MP kernel ?

        JKB