Dead SS20 NetBSD machine

(Yes, I know this isn't a hardware forum.)

My NetBSD/SPARC 1.4.1 (yes, that's not a typo) machine, a faithful SPARCserver 20 which has served yeoman duty for me as a front-end SpamAssassin filtering system along with the occasional Web serving use, appears to have bitten the dust suddenly.

I woke up to find the light stuck on (I use "options BLINK") and the system unresponsive. Usually a power-cycle gets it out of its torpor but today was different - it turns on, the CD-ROM drive light blinks, I hear the fans, but it doesn't even show POST in the console window.

Is it more likely to be the CPU module (it's got a HyperSPARC 125 MHz CPU) or a dead motherboard?

I'll likely not resuscitate it, but it would be nice if I could at least get it back on to do a final set of level 0's and then dispense with it (I'd probably just give it to a Los Angeles-area person from this list).

        - Greg