Port-sh3 archive

NEEDED: -current user willing to test some low-level kernel changes

Hey folks...

I have low-level kernel changes that touch every platform that I need help testing.  More info here:

	http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2019/02/23/msg024690.html

I've tested them myself on several platforms (amd64, i386, arm, aarch64, sparc, vax), but need help with some others.

This is where you come in!  I'm looking for a volunteer running -current who is willing to:

a) boot a kernel that I'll provide (you choose the color!)
b) run an ATF unit test that I'll also provide
c) report the results to me
d) iterate to fix bugs uncovered by the test as necessary

Tell me which platform you can test on, and if not GENERIC, send me a kernel config file.  Make sure you tell me big/little so I can build the right thing (easy to lose track with all those eval boards out there!).

I'd really appreciate the help on this...

Thanks in advance!

-- thorpej