Re: R10k O2

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 09:32:52PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> After a hint from Michael Lorenz I replaced the RTC chip and now it works
> again - fun!

I just looked at a supply for replacement parts, should my last working RTC
chips now fail and stumbled accross the data sheet.

Does anyone know if bending pin 22 (Vauxbat) up and connecting a 3V lithium
battery would work? This input needs to be enabled by firmware, and I have no
idea if it is usualy (and with a dead RTC it's hard to do later).

Martin
P.S.: I found a source for new chips too.