Re: NetBSD/hpcmips userland crashes (Re: IBM Workpad z50 dmesg collection)

...on 2023-03-26 11:31:07, David Brownlee wrote:

 > - Confirm netbsd-7 install works on your device (install and boot up
 > multiuser is a good test)

Oh, yes, good point - I noticed that the system seems to behave
differently when booting to singleuser: During a multiuser boot with
the NetBSD 7 userland, ntpdate will always be the first thing to crash
with affected kernels.
When booting to singleuser with the same binaries, starting dhclient
and ntpdate manually is usually successful on my system.

Alex.