Re: Recent instabilities?

Hello,

On Sat, 02 Apr 2022 12:35:49 +0200 (CEST)
Havard Eidnes <he%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> As I tried explaining, "not easily".  This is a Mac Mini G4, with
> a USB keyboard attached.  ddb(4) says
>
>            macppc    Some models: <Command>-<Option>-<Power>

Hmm, the docs need to be updated then, this isn't arch specific but
depends on the keyboard driver - with USB keyboards you can use
ctrl-alt-esc, and I *think* I added that to the adbkbd driver as well.
I'll check.

> Also, as I hinted at: what are the chances of the USB keyboard working
> at all when in DDB if I even manage to break into DDB?  Based on
> earlier experience on i386/amd64, I am guessing "slim to none".

Just tried on the quicksilver - ctrl-alt-esc dropped into ddb, which
was usable. After cont the ohci stopped getting interrupts for some
reason, but the machine was otherwise up and running, and accessible
via ssh.
Got to check what's going on there, when we return from polling mode.

have fun
Michael