Re: Recent instabilities?

Hello,

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:35:56 +0200 (CEST)
Havard Eidnes <he%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> I recently did a test to upgrade the NetBSD kernel on one of my
> Mac Minis from 9.99.93 from early January to a more recent
> 9.99.94 from, oh, two weeks ago?

I noticed some problems, namely weird crashes in gcc and occasional
deadlocks. They seem to be gone in .96 as far as I can tell ( which
isn't very far yet, only been torturing the quicksilver for an hour,
but without issue )
My uneducated guess would be fallout from the middle of the membar /
locking audit.

have fun
Michael