Re: Recent instabilities?

On Sat, Apr 02, 2022 at 12:35:49PM +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> As I tried explaining, "not easily".  This is a Mac Mini G4, with
> a USB keyboard attached.  ddb(4) says

Ah ok, I'll lett other with more experience with similar hardware help
here ...

Btw: I have a spare G3 Stealth serial console module somewhere (I believe
it is the G3 variant, it did not fit into my Quicksilver G4 so I found
another one back then) and all my mac hardware has working serial console,
if anyone has a good use for that, contact me off-list.

Martin