Re: recent rasops commits vs. macppc

> On Aug 9, 2019, at 1:09 PM, Michael <macallan%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> Surprised me as well, apparently the bluetooth controller remembers
> devices in nvram or something, and automatically reconnects them without
> operating system interference.

As I recall, even through they were sold sans input-device / display, it was possible to order them with wireless keyboards / mice, and obviously those needed to be able to work in the pre-OS boot environment (option key boot-picker, etc.)

This is testing the limits of my memory, though, so don't take it as gospel :-)

-- thorpej