Re: machfb still broken for first gen iMacs

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 05:13:40PM -0400, Michael wrote:
> Same with the IDE controller - I have a bunch of different wdc at obio
> and they all work fine. All I can do is suggest to sprinkle printf()s
> to find out where exactly the hangup happens.

I would, but it already hangs during installation, and the stupid macppc
ofwboot does not realy allow easy netbooting.

Guess I'll fix the latter first and then go for the former ;-)
But then my broken stealth console card comes in the way - should start with
fixing that.

Martin