Re: machfb still broken for first gen iMacs

I posted about this some time ago in a thread starting with:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2010/03/11/msg001042.html

and even earlier (although not much additional information):

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2009/12/13/msg000981.html

The pictures posted earlier in this current thread are very much like
what I described before (but have no way to take pictures).

I've not poked at it in a while and was just about to build a fresh
macppc-current system when I saw this thread revisit the issue.

I was not aware of PR 40232 before.  It does seem to address the same
problem.

It is interesting that the iMac described here (333MHz) seems not to
have the atabus attachment problem that I have on my original Bondi-Blue
iMac (233MHz) running NetBSD-5 or later.