Port-i386 archive

Re: Installing NetBSD to an SD card on eBox

Sorry to hear that it doesn't help. Likely as I last resort I would
play with acpi aware option (on/off) if such option exists for MX SoC,
or just try to boot without ACPI support (boot -2). Finally, if USB
installer boots successfully, you can consider an option to use USB
stick as your main drive. If you have a chance, please share dmesg
output (can be obtained from installer shell too (dmesg > dmesg.txt
and copied either through ssh or mounted in another netbsd system).
Thanks.