Port-i386 archive

Re: Installing NetBSD to an SD card on eBox

Hi,

> 'wd0d: device timeout reading fsbn 0 (wd0 bn 0; cn 0 tn 0 sn 0),
> retrying'
> rdcide0:0:0: lost interrupt
>         type: ata tc_bcount: 512 tc_skip: 0

Regarding this error, you may try to switch IDE mode from native to
legacy in BIOS. It helps on my Vortex86DX3 platform. Reliability
problems can be also related to either not enough power (wouldn't
recommend to power it from another USB port, better to use USB power
adapter) or SD card itself (better to use full size SD card instead of
microSD with adapter). However, I don't have MX based eBox, thus
problems can be platform related...

Regards,
Andrius V