Port-i386 archive

Re: Problems with pkgsrc on NetBSD-5.2

On Jul 26, 11:09pm, Mouse wrote:
}
} >>> Is pkgsrc not supported on NetBDS-5.2 anymore?
} > Just as a side note, NetBSD 5.2 itself has been out of support for
} > almost two years.
}
} Except, of course, for the only support it's ever really had: that
} provided by community volunteers.

     Perhaps so, but there will be no Security Advisories, official
patches, updates, etc.

} > Soon, NetBSD 6.x will go out of support.  You should upgrade to
} > NetBSD 7.x as soon as you can.
}
} Not that I'm the person you were talking to, but, speaking personally,
} fix the licensing and I might.

     Okay, I'll bite, what's the problem with the license?

}-- End of excerpt from Mouse