Port-i386 archive

Re: Upraded from 7.0.1 to 7.0.2 --> could not run ELF binary

Thanks for responding Hubert and Stephen.  Unfortunately it turns out
I was wasting your time.  I do have the old binaries (which were
compiled on 7.0.1) but I've discovered they're x86-64 binaries.  I
must have upgraded an amd64 7.0.1 system (on a USB key in this case)
to i386 7.0.2. :(

BTW, a few years ago I upgraded an i386 system (I'm not sure what the
pre and post upgrade versions were now) and afterwards sendmail didn't
run properly.  Recompiling the sleepycat database and sendmail cured
the problem that time.  That system had been upgraded several times
before without any issues.  Is it generally wise to expect programs
will need to be recompiled when going from one major version number to
another?  Is there any way to check if it'll be necessary before doing
the upgrade?

Ray