Port-i386 archive

wip/chromium

Hi, all.
I import the chromium-7.0.517.43 in to wip and add the full support on *BSD
include DragonFly. Of course, it remains the support on Linux.
So you may have a try if you are interesting in it.
I have a full build on NetBSD-5.1/amd64 but it still need to do some debug.
I will find some time to test it under i386. Any volunteer is welcome. :)
For testing it, you will need at least 1GB ram, 2GB free diskspace and a
powerful cpu for saving time.
Many thanks to Ruben's effort on FreeBSD port as the base work of this pkg.
The link: http://chromium.hybridsource.org/

You may contact with me if you have any inquiry.

-rxg