Port-i386 archive

Re: [netbsd-5] machine losing time by the hour

At 20:02 Uhr +0100 23.03.2010, Hauke Fath wrote:
>>I can't spot significant changes within the last 6 month in the netbsd-5
>>branch -- could you tell the version number differences between the
>>two versions in the sys/arch/x86/{x86,isa,include} subdirs?
>
>I'll look at that tomorrow.

ident(1) output of the kernels is here

<http://www.spg.tu-darmstadt.de/~hf/netbsd/netbsd.5.2009-09-21.ident.gz>
<http://www.spg.tu-darmstadt.de/~hf/netbsd/netbsd.5.2010-03-15.ident.gz>

(comparing the two GENERIC kernels).

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281