Port-i386 archive

Re: Time to prune some drivers? ISA SCSI, tape, etc.

> We dropped support for genuine i386 systems a wile ago now, but we are =
> still carrying around a bunch of legacy drivers that should probably =
> go... namely ISA SCSI, tape controller, and CD-ROM controller drivers.
>
> Any reason to keep them around?
>
> adv_isa
> aha_isa
> ahc_isa
> aic_isa
> bha_isa
> esp_isa
> mcd.c
> seagate
> uha_isa
> wt

There is a machine I keep which has a bunch of these devices, kept
precisely because of the devices it supports (which translates into
the reason I chose NetBSD in the first place - it runs on everything
without the need for me to go kernel-building every five minutes: I use
it to run my business, my business isn't running computers).

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>