Port-i386 archive

Re: mac virtualization recommendation

> Does anyone know if a VMware Fusion VM image created on a MacOSX
> desktop can be copied to Windows and Linux desktop computers and
> still work under their respective copies of VMware Workstation?

Opps, I posted too soon, since I found the answer on the Wikipedia
page:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VMware_Fusion

    Portability. Virtual machines created with VMware Fusion can
    be used with other VMware products and vice versa, and are
    compatible with other VMware virtual appliances.[4]

It also appears that MacOSX does not support Xen as a Dom0:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xen

So, it looks like VMware Fusion is the best way to go on a Mac.

Alicia.