Port-i386 archive

Re: mac virtualization recommendation

In message <20091113225432.GA2750%colwyn.zhadum.org.uk@localhost>, Matthias
Scheler write
s:
>On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 08:38:06PM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
>> What are people's current recomendations for running netbsd in a vm on a
>> mac?

>VMware Fusion works very well for me. I've used 2.0 for month and just
>upgrade to 3.0 which seems to work as well.

Seconded.  I've used both Parallels and Fusion.  I'm currently on Fusion.
(Of some possible relevance, I have heard allegations of skullduggery
with respect to Parallels, but nothing I would say I have solid evidence
for.)  I used it because I set up a couple of Linuxes on it and they
Just Worked, no hassle.

-s