Port-i386 archive

Re: mac virtualization recommendation

I got two private responses:

  One person is using NetBSD 5.0 on Parallels Desktop 4.0.3848 with X
  and everything else working fine.  I don't know if their hardware
  supports VT-x.

  I sent a fresh netbsd-5 iso image to a friend with a very new MBP and
  vmware fusion 3, and that installed fine.

Given the other comments, I have the impression that vmware has fewer
ACPI/VT issues than parallels.  I should probably try virtualbox given
that it works with VT/ACPI, which is better than I expected to hear.