Port-i386 archive

Re: SuperServer 8025C-3RB

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 05:49:41PM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 05:41:40PM +0000, Stephen Borrill wrote:
> > >and NIC IntelR 82575EB
> >
> > Don't know about that.
>
> As far as I can tell it is not even supported in NetBSD-current.

If you get this working in the near term, it will probably only be
by using NDIS drivers.  I don't think you'll see a native driver for
this chipset within the next couple of months, at least.

On the other hand, I have seen some progress getting the NDIS framework
going again recently -- does anyone actually have it working now?

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost