Port-i386 archive

Re: Sensors on Asus P2B-F?

It's possible. But I haven't found any documentation on how to actually identify what is where. Heck, most of the time the I2C/SMBus isn't even identified in the DSDT.

Most of my machines (3 out of 5) are running ASUS MoBo's and although every machine has one or more I2C busses, none of them are listed in the ACPI tables.

If someone knows of any standards in this area, I'll be happy to dive deeper.