Port-i386 archive

X.org Vs. i810

Hello,

    I would like to be able to run an X server on the console of my
NetBSD/i386 5.0 host, which has an Intel i810 chipset with integrated
graphics.  I tried using xorgconfig to create an X.org configuration
file for i810, but X won't start, complaining that there is no i810
driver module. An X.org person advised me to install xf86-video-intel,
but when I try "make" in x11/xf86-video-intel, the build fails with...

    checking for XKBCOMP... configure: error: Package requirements
    (x11 xkbfile) were not met:

    No package 'xkbfile' found

- Andy Ball