Port-i386 archive

Re: inexpensive VPS hosting for NetBSD VM's

Thank you everyone for the recommendations.  They all appear to use
Xen.  Does this mean that I can use any Xen based VPS hosting provider
for a NetBSD VM?  What steps are need to migrate a NetBSD-i386 server
to a NetBSD VM for Xen? Should I first port the NetBSD-i386 server to
the NetBSD-xen distribution and make a tarball from that which I would
upload to the VPS hosting company?