Port-i386 archive

Fatal crash on -current

I've been having some fatal crashes running NetBSD-current 4.99.63 on a
Dual processor, Quad-core Dell 1950 when I have more than one network
interface connected.

If I have only a single interface plugged in, things work perfectly
(it's been running for a week or so, without any problems).  If I bring
the second port up (on another internal network), it will run only for a
few minutes, maybe 20 or 30, and then crashes.

Also, these units only have USB interfaces for keyboard/mouse.  When
the unit debugs, I don't have a keyboard (and can't get it reconnected),
and have to power-cycle the unit to get the unit restarted.  That sort
of blows as far as using this unit for debug....

David
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER