Port-i386 archive

Re: Intel core 2 duo cpu... i386 or amd64...

Thank you for your reply...

I plan to install NetBSD onto a notebook. I'm now downloading head snapshot
of amd64 to check installation issues.

I need to use following applications/features:

- Modular Xorg (must)

- KDE

- Suse base

- Firefox - Thunderbird pair

- Cups and softwares to print using HP printer.

- Openoffice.

- And i will try to enable CGD on seperate partition...

Regards