Port-i386 archive

Re: x86 release builds are slow

On Tue 06 May 2008 at 10:48:24 +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:
> I like that idea.  More generally, I'd like an easy way to customise the
> set of kernels, miniroots, ramdisk images, bootable media, and so forth,
> that get created as part of "build.sh release".  Maybe something like
> this:

Yes, indeed. I don't build often, but from time to time I like to build
a full -current for i386, amd64, Alpha, and/or VAX. It is amazing how much
longer the i386 build takes, and I have gone so far as commenting out
kernels that I currently have no need of. An official way to do that
would be nice.

> --apb (Alan Barrett)
-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.