Port-i386 archive

Re: Eee PC and SDHC access

If I change the "OS installation" parameters, then I works a bit better:
The copy don't hang anymore. It's king of working for a few minutes, then
hangs a few seconds, then work again, etc... And I can still start other
program while copying.

I don't have Windows installed, nor don't I own any USB CD reader ; so I
won't be able to test the Windows eeectl program.

I guess the nicest workaround is to use the USB adapter to do the writing
(which won't happen that much).

I've also upgraded to 4.99.62 which didn't not solve this particular issue
(but solved the acpi battery warning).

Regards,
    Jo