Port-i386 archive

Re: Dual-boot with Windows - easy

On Fri 25 Apr 2008 at 16:48:24 +0100, Stephen Borrill wrote:
> http://www.netbsd.org/~sborrill/faq.html#nt_boot

I realise that this question is about adding NetBSD to the mswindows
boot menu. But the section above it, about useing mbr_bootsel, might be
updated as well, placing that option more prominently than OSBS.
And I suppose it should mention that sysinst can install it for you too,
which is by far the easiest option.

> Stephen
-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.