Port-i386 archive

Re: Non power-of-two cache sizes and page colouring

simonb%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:

> So should all of {amd64,i386}/*/identcpu.c be shared under x86?  Or
> perhaps we could leave some of the older 486/586 CPU class support under
> i386/i386/identcpu.c ...

Maybe stuff which is required both i386 and amd64 should be moved
into arch/x86.

Once ago I was asked to move amd_amd64_name() into arch/x86,
but I'm not sure if it's really needed on amd64 port
because all amd64 class CPUs have cpu_brand_strings.
---
Izumi Tsutsui