Port-i386 archive

Re: EeePC status?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
        http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/eee.html

FWIW, I've updated the above URL as far as I understood the contents. Please check and send me any updates you have, also for any future changes.

The plan is to migrate this into htdocs/ports/i386/eee.{x,ht}ml in a few days.

If someone could whip up some install-instructions that point out the non-obvious steps, that'd be nice.

There isn't anything non-obvious really. You can boot from the network and do a normal network installation.

There's then the usual things that you might want to do if running from a flash device instead of hard disc such as nodevmtime, but they should be in a separate document IMHO covering installation on flash media such as USB pendrives, etc.

--
Stephen