Port-i386 archive

Re: EeePC status?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Stephen Borrill wrote:
   * WiFi: in progress
mjf@ has patches: http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/mjf/ath_eee.diff

Driver works on 4.0

The ath(4) driver in general may work on 4.0, but will the Eee's ath card work? Apparently that patch is needed, so I would not say it works on 4.0, until someone can actually confirm this (4.0 on an eeepc).

This is all tested on an eeePC. Yes, it does work.

   * Display: ?
Intel 915, works with XFree86 and Xorg (both i810 and intel drivers)

Works on NetBSD 4

What do I put for "driver" here?
I guess this is the point where *I* would like go see instructions with some details on what i should install (XFree or not, what packages for X.org, if, ...)

I've only tried Xorg with NetBSD 4.0 with the intel driver x11/xf86-video-intel

--
Stephen