Port-i386 archive

usl_detachtimeout?

Hi,

Running 4.0_STABLE on a dual core AMD in i386 mode, I just got these
in syslog:

usl_detachtimeout
usl_detachack: not detaching

What I did:    Clicked on the Play button in gqmpeg

What happened: All disk accesses were blocked, but everything else
               appeared to work normally

Just when I was going to hit reset, the system came back alive and
I saw those messages in syslog.

I have seen this before, but that time I didn't wait long enough for
the system to recover.

What causes this and how can I prevent it in the future?

Thanks,

  -jm