Re: new binary packages for NetBSD/hpcsh

What's a good compact flash card that will work with the Jornada and with my
IBM Thinkpad R40? Does it matter which model R40? Also, what make and model
WiFi card for the Jornada is supported by NetBSD hpcsh?

Are there binaries for this setup to enable things like e-mail, web
browsing, image viewing and word processing yet? Where do I find those?

D.

Just about any CF card will work, get your self a card reader as well, PCMCIA or a usb dongle will do. For wireless I use an Lucent Orinoco Silver, just about all Orinoco card will work under NetBSD.Before you buy a wireless card make sure says PC Card and not Cardbus if you plan on using it in your Jornada. (http://www.proxim.com/products/wifi/client/)

Jon,
webmaster%x253.net@localhost