Re: new binary packages for NetBSD/hpcsh

I will be loading NetBSD/hpcsh onto an HP Jornada 680. I am new to Unix,
BSD, NetBSD, etc, as well as devices like the HP Jornada 680.

I assume I will have to connect the Jornada to a PC to get the software onto
the Jornada. Is there something comparable to a setup file I can simply run
to get NetBSD/hpcsh setup on the Jornada? Is there a specific link to that
you can provide?

David