Port-hpcmips archive

Re: NEC MobilePro 780 & 790 Resume Issues

Disclaimer is I haven't tested it thoroughly because I didn't want to commit too much time without having the sleep issue resolved since my intention was to use the device on the road for note taking, remote terminal, etc.  I got a few core dumps from time to time and the installer didn't work on the release version (but installing manually to a CF from a host machine was fine and easy enough that I didn't even bother with the installer after the cross compile).

From the cross compiling perspective, I've found over the years that the most reliable way to do this is with separate object/dest/release directories for each architecture you build on a given box.

For example:  ./build.sh -j2 -u -x -M /usr/obj.hpcmips -D /usr/dest.hpcmips -T /usr/tools -R /usr/release -m hpcmips release

If I get a minute sometime in the near future I'll try and see if I can figure out what's broken.

-Jesse