Port-hpcmips archive

Re: Successful 4.0 install on z50; issue playing mp3s

hi!

i think you may be right about the audigy 2 zs being 32 bit. the
picture on this page

http://www.soundblaster.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=205&product=10769&nav=3

shows the gold grounding strip characteristic of 32 bit cards

i think there is or was an emuxki driver for the audigy cards

have you tried a music .wav file on your netbsd z50? the voice
recorder application in wince will play .wav files.

cheers!

tom