Port-hpcmips archive

can't seem to install netBSD

Ok
What I'm trying to do: Dumping the packages on the netBSD partition and then
install them on the same partition
Symptom: doesn't work gives me a gzip error when I try to install, however if I
exit the install menu and use the shell I can do gzip -d just fine.
I can't find my network card so I can't install over internet or network share,
however I am getting my 4Gb flash card in a few days maybe then I can install
the packages from one card (my 512 sandisk) to the other.
Also If I try to mount the filesystem from the install menu I get a busy error.
I figure gzip cannot access the files properly because it's trying to access
the mount twice in different ways. Can anyone confirm my theory and will using
a second flash card work for the install.

terramir